Friday, October 15, 2010

Brunch

9/12 I slept through church, of course… Claire, my dad and I drove to Birmingham to meet his family for Brunch. We ate at Forte. It was good, but not quite worth the price. Claire and I decided to become restaurant critiques- we gave the art and décor a C+. I felt like I was stuck in the late 90’s. Hehe. I hope my poor future husband does not read this and change his mind about me. Really sweetie, I AM a good person! Just particular… but I chose you, right? Right.
Anyway… Among my silly sister, aunts, and grandma, we giggled throughout the meal. As sinister as my father tries to appear, we have a very similar sense of humor. His attempt at seriousness is in and of itself comical. I wish I could remember what we laughed at, but I know I was laughing at something he did. Knowledge of my statement above held me in a laughing fit for some time. Geeeez.





No comments:

Post a Comment