Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy Bee

Friday I had my whole evening planned out to visit Claire and Allie at U of M and then drive home to see my loving fam. Wrong! Physics gave me a good dose of reality. Not only did the s.o.a.b. notify me that it was taking over my night, it hinted that it would be taking over my life for the next year... What choice did I have?

I stayed in and tackled that sucker until 10'O Clock at night. Thank goodness for my awesome roommate!! Kitty kept me in line by scolding me every time I stepped out of my room without the result of finished hw. I obeyed and finished earlier than I thought. Pj's and laziness time! Wrong again. Nope, I was being forced to socialize. Hehe. :) Good thing I am not in charge of my life- I might spend the entire time being lazy and dreaming and wallowing. I am a blessed girl.

We met some friends at Apple Bee's, which is slowly becoming one of my favorite places. (It may have a tiny bit to do with Friday Night Lights... but that is another story...) Who knew there was half off appetizers onFriday nights?! So long Bdubs! Someone has beat you.

Although these pictures were taken the day before, I forgot (hello I am updating this like a month later!). Here is to you Kitty! My awesome, fashionable sidekick, modeling my favorite candy EVER! Happiness? Duh!



No comments:

Post a Comment