Friday, October 1, 2010

catch up...

Tonight is finally a break from the craziness of school! I am spending my Friday night watching Trevor… who is sleeping… so I am practically getting paid to write in my blog. Love it! I honestly would not choose anything else after this week. Writing = my therapy. I need to write more often! So here goes me trying to catch up with the entire month of September…
Ok the Wednesday after Jade started school I was back at GV. Wednesday’s are pretty nice because I only have class till 10! I was at Trevor’s mom’s that day. We watched Sesame Street which was HYSTERICAL.  I like that back in the old days, children’s TV shows were so well written that even the adults could enjoy them. (or easily amused people like myself!)  What ever happened to good TV!?  Let’s just say I had the Lambaba stuck in my head the rest of the night. (Hehehe, Claire, you had the joys of watching this with me). 
Kitty and I had small group at night. New girls came, yay! Our group is huge and awesome. Excited!!  I can’t even remember what we did… but I am sure it was fun lol. No Bible study yet.
My happiness for the day (other than Sesame Street… DUH) was concord grapes. J Please don’t be bored by my upcoming photos, they are all food! Food=  new love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment