Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fan-mail :)

[Sun 29]
I actually was scheduled to guard for a change of pace. Strange... I thought I would hate it but it was actually a nice break from being in charge of any craziness. Surprisingly less stressful lol. I certainly don't miss staring at a pool though. At the end of the day I had a save, HAHAHA. It was kind of fun :P  (#13!!)

It was soooo busy that I didn't get to go home until 6, which meant the drive back was a late night one. I arrived to a helpful roommate who helped me carry my stuff in and had made my bed for me! I can tell it will be a good year :D What else did I find? A ton of fan mail!!
Ok maybe no fan-mail yet from my faithful and avid readers... but packages none the less make me happy! Even if they are just text books. New makes me excited!!! I LOVE the beginning of the school year. I love new classes, new people, new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment