Sunday, September 5, 2010

Leader-shape

[Thurs 26]
Staff took us out to the dunes in the woods and recited the Sermon on the Mount. It was really cool! They didn't just read it out of the Bible, which made it more real. I got to go down to the lake and write for a while, which was nice. I am so much less nervous about becoming a leader because of this retreat!
We also got to meet our huddle- which is like a small group only with all leaders, and we have a coach. I was so excited because our new friends Jillian and Carleigh were in our group! I know our group is going to be amazing :)
My favorite part of the day was playing soccer. We had free time so us girls and a bunch of other people started a short soccer game. It was chilly out so we played hoods up vs. hoods down. Kat and I seriously could not stop laughing. I was soooo slap happy. After dinner we had a Luau- super entertaining :)
Hooray for new friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment