Sunday, September 19, 2010

In the middle of September, we'd still play out in the rain...

[Thurs 2]
After class, Kat and I watched TV on our beautiful new couch (I'll post later!). We were just sitting there and a our painting near the stairs just fell out of its frame. We cracked up till we couldn't breathe hahaha. I decided we needed to make a replica of the "If I Die Young" picture of a sad dead girl. Kat was my subject of course.

Ok super model...
Funnnneeeeee! We went over to Carleigh and Jill's apt. later. Adorable! They are so eclectic and classy. Chocolate chip cookies+record player+laying on the floor. It started to hardcore storm so Jill decided to lay out in the rain. We of course joined. (Okay so it's not exactly the middle of September... but oh well, I still thought of Chris Daughtry). It was especially fun to watch the drunk people across the yard turn a mud pit into a slip and slide. hehe.

1 comment: