Sunday, September 19, 2010

Off to Kindergarten

Sunday and Monday I must admit were pretty insignificant. Work and sleep. I was ready to go back to West MI. Monday was the last day of the season for the waterpark. Last first year as AMG wooot! At the end of the day we got free ice cream from concessions. My friend Abe sang for us before we left- it was adorable! Love that kid.

[Tues 7th]
 I was really lucky that GV gave us Tuesday off because I was able to see Jade off to her first day of Kindergarten! My mom and I woke up early and met Karla at her apt. Uhhh that kid is to die for! I felt like I was going to cry.

Good job mom!! No tears.

Kind of cool, Karla's kindergarten classroom was right next to Jayden's. Jade was good to go, practically asked us to leave so she could play. Other kids on the other hand were having mental breakdowns parting from mom and dad. We passed more than a handful of weepy parents in the parking lot.

The rest of the day mom and I ran some errands. We even stopped at the Farmer's market! Got some good fruit and veggies for school including my fav, concord grapes! Mhmmm. I made two new CD's for my drive back to school. Before picking Kitty up to head back, I met my friend Justin for coffee. Very nice :) Pumpkin white chocolate mocha. Yum!! The drive back was actually quite pleasant as well. Good convo with a good friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment