Sunday, September 19, 2010

Junior Year

First day of school was lovely :) I only have two lectures Monday morning and I am done. What!?

I went to pick up Trevor for the first time which was exciting. Have you ever seen someone SOO incredibly attractive that it hurt? Well I did- Trevor's teacher! Ughhh... He is getting married :(  [of course he is!] Anywho, another cool work incentive lol. Trev had a good day. I got some hw done, woot.

At night was the campus ministry cookout and praise rally. As leaders (how cool!) Kat and I went to represent small groups. It was so nice reuniting with old friends. Especially Kimmy!!! My original roomie :) You know what I found of that made my day? She reads my blog!!! Thanks Kim! It really made me super happy :D

The music was AWESOME as always. Man I love GV<3
What would you do for a Klondike bar?


No comments:

Post a Comment