Monday, August 30, 2010

B2

When I woke up in the new apartment, Ellen was there! I am sooooooooo excited for this year and my new roomies. :) It was good to see Ellen, her mom and Jesse. It was a quick reunion because Kat and I had to get ready to leave for our retreat. Here are my new roomies in front of our place. Geee I am really making it easy for all of you stalkers out there!
 We helped move in new students on campus with the rest of the Campus Ministry Leadership Team. The new dorms and dining place are amazing!! I am close to being jealous that I am not a freshmen....

Our retreat was at Pine Trails camp in Sagatuck. It was so fun meeting new people! I have my own group called a "Pod," with several people from all the different teams. We are going to get together once a month at our host families house for Sunday dinner. How nice! We were the BEE team and we had to make up a cheer lol. V-ball, progressive dinner, worship, bonfire, banana boats= awesome.
Here is a picture our cabin poster. Kat and I were so worried we would be seperated haha. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment