Sunday, August 22, 2010

Compromise is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength

^quote from my last piece of Dove chocolate. (I had forgotten about them!) Funny how some quotes perfectly match the occasion in which they pop up.
Kp and I went to Target and did some school shopping. I didn't take a picture this day- but Kp did so I stole it from her. A picture of me by no means makes me happy- but Target does, so I guess that counts lol.
School supplies make me happy! It reminds me that fall is around the corner and I LOVE the fall. :)
We went on a quickie run up at Mott. I still had too much energy when I got home so I jumped on my trampoline for a good while. I worked up the guts to do tumbling in the yard. Oh boy! A round off spring takes more effort than I remember...
Went into work for a couple hours to guard the stay and play. It was freezing out! I do not miss lifeguarding... it gives you too much time to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment