Friday, August 13, 2010

Sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy, but I've got friends who love me

[Friday 6]
I loved Friday :) Kp and I woke up and went for a run.We ran to campus and I showed her all of my favorite spots like 3rd floor Padnos facing the bridge, the fountain in front of student services and of course the chapel. We ran about 3 miles total. Kind of killer!
Us girls got ready and headed to my favorite lunch place in the world- Marie Catrib's in Grand Rapids. Sooo good! I love that it is also Erika's favorite, because now she has something to look forward to when she comes to visit :D The chocolate pudding there is a necessary purchase!!


After lunch, we explored Eastown and downtown and went to some cool shops. There are so many unique stores in Grand Rapids! I have been pretty shopping crazy lately so I didn't buy much. I found this journal that is perfect for me- a dream journal. I remember almost all of my dreams and tell my friends because they are interesting lol. Erika decided to buy me the journal as a late b-day present. I was soooo excited!!! Shopping with the girls was so much fun!





I will have to take my camera downtown another time and post pictures of my favorite places for those of you who do not have the luxury of visiting :)

On our way back to my apartment we went to Meijer and bought groceries for the weekend, courtesy of Erika (thanks!). We made a lovely dinner of lasagna, and salad. YUM! We were all so slap happy it was funny :) We headed over to I8 (my old apartment) to hang out with friends. The night was interesting to say the least....lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment