Friday, August 13, 2010

Sun kissed

Sunday was sleep in day! After packing up the apartment and our car, we headed to Grand Haven again. There was a storm the night before so the waves were huge! You could feel the riptides, it was crazy. I had so much fun playing in the waves like a little kid. Remember the personal photographer I wanted? I found one! Hehe =)

always-have-a-good-time-friend

always-got-your-back-friend
with-you-no-matter-what-friend

silly-willing-to-get-dirty-friend  

haha- even though all my friends are a little bit of everything, these pics seem to be truthful to my different friendships with everyone. I love it! Leaving the beach with no more energy, and sun kissed skin was evidence of a perfect weekend. :) Thanks ladies!

This picture sadly reminds me of how little is left of our summer. I wish things could stay this simple year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment