Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tigers vs. White Sox

[Wed 4]
Dadio got tickets from work to take Karla, Claire and I to the Tigers game! My own father was shocked to know that I had never been to a Tigers game haha. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to one, so I am glad I finally got to go! Our seats were pretty awesome. I have to admit I am not a huge baseball fan but it was still fun of course =)


This little girl in front of us was so cute! She saw my camera and asked if I would take a picture of her. As if I could say no!? She put her hands up to the screen when I showed her the picture and she said, "those are my hands!" ahahaaha.
Karla being goofy as normal...
We walked around for a bit and I insisted on eating the cliche ballpark hot dog. My dad bought it for me out of guilt for never taking me to a game I am pretty sure, hehehe. It was really good, but I think maybe just because I was really hungry? Never again will I need to purchase that expensive of a hot dog because I have experienced it at least one haha. The Tigers were losing pretty early so we left in the 8th inning and went to the river walk which turned out to be closed.  Bum. Then we explored the Renaissance Center- very cool!

glass wall

looking through glass wall at the outside city. Trippy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment