Monday, August 23, 2010

Life in Technicolor

 [Wed 18]
Coldplay= excellent driving music! Just what I needed for a long day of driving. I woke up super early!The sky looked sooo awesome, this picture hardly justifies what it actually looked like! Oh yea... and I guess driving and taking pictures is not the best idea lol.

Now you all get to see how beautiful my drive is. :) Stopped at Panera. Coffee and chocolate pastry, yum! Today's class was about transmitting diseases. Kind of cool. The lady was so spunky lol. For lunch I drove downtown. I discovered that the Great Harvest Bread Company is to die for! I had free slice of bread, spinach and asiago. MHHHMMMM.
 Wasn't hungry anymore but decided it was necessary for me to go shopping.
I bought a new hoodie and two dresses. Bad girl! It was my reward for driving so stinking much- plus I was getting paid for all of it. I made it to Holland by 1 for Recipients Rights class. Back to Grand Haven by 3. I met Ashley- another caretaker and a close family friend of Trevor's. I love that all of us girls are ex-cheerleaders, so of course we had a lot to talk about. :D  I love meeting new people!
I tidied up my apartment, did some laundry, and headed back home. Even though I was exhausted, and not looking forward to my 3 hour drive- I was in a good mood. My short two days made me excited to be back on the west side. I love how much more independent I am at school, and that I see more beauty in little things. I don't know if it is living at home, work, or what- but I have felt way too stressed this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment