Monday, August 30, 2010

LIFE

Sunday was my last full day off for the rest of the summer. I went with my dad and Claire to my Grandma's new house in West Bloomfield. It is so nice! She has a nice big yard and a big dining room facing the woods with a fireplace. Even though I rarely do, I love spending time with her because I feel like I am in a different time  (no, not just because she is old!).  I think was meant to live in a different era. Maybe the 40's? Classy music, fashion, and men that asked girls on dates in person. Haha :P This is not to say I want to live through WWII or anything- but I do wish our culture was less vulgar and less desensitized to good moral.
Claire and I looked through this old magazine that grandma had that actually is from the 1940's. I think she looks a bit like Claire :P 

Speaking of classy music, I am now listening to this :) >>>
http://upchucky.com/JukeCity/40s/OldJukes/40splayer.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment