Sunday, June 20, 2010

Berry good day :)

Could my titles be getting any cheesier? hahaha. Wed. work was canceled! Kp, her, mom and I went for a swim at Mott for our work out. It was tough at first but after a while it felt good to be swimming again. I need major work! We saw the same cute girl that was at Starbucks. If it weren't so creepy, I would have asked to take her picture. She had such cute red curls and was glowing with happiness!
 Kaitlin's mom bought us berry smoothies from Micky D's after our work out. It was super delish. At home I ate a berry salad that my mom bought me. Look how spoiled I am! Good food is enough to make a good day for me :D

 First aid in-service was later which went well. I am glad that our staff is much more respectful than the other waterpark! I love working with all my besties :)   (most of them at least)
I watched The Time Travelers Wife, by myself before bed. Very interesting movie. I heard it was bad and confusing but I didn't think either- it just was not the best. I love that it didn't seem like it was in this time or world, but a more scenic, whimsical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment