Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monday-Today

Monday and Tuesday were basically the same day. I worked pre-season from 12-5 and then did new guard orientation until 8. I like the newbies because they are much easier to deal with. I think I actually intimidate them and they believe I am in charge. Ha. The other guards however, are not fooled lol. Tuesday night I realized something called Erika McCracken was missing from my life so I went over to her house for a bit. We went over to Jared's for a bit and watched "the game"- whatever that means. They watched some boring bball game while the other girls were annoying them. It was quite amusing! Although I was dead tired, I loved watching Kaitlin and Erika crack up over seriously nothing. They had enough fun for the 3 of us lol. ( I do not mean that sarcastic, I am just super tired once again!) I got some really funny pictures on Erika's camera which I will have to steal and post later.

Wednesday=today. Yay! It feels good to be caught up. I think I spent all day worrying about the all guard orientation which is dumb because it was not hard at all. I just felt like I had a lot of people watching me and judging my every move. My boss actually was because she talked to me about it afterward lol. All good comments though, phew! I think it is good practice for me to be out of my comfort zone because with the profession I want, I am going to have to do uncomfortable stuff everyday. After an exhausting 3 hours of hearing my own voice shout, I tried to rescue Karla from the terrors of motherhood. I cleaned for a couple hours (the kiddies helped haha) and tried to do what I could but it was more than I could handle. She went to the store to buy Jade's pre-school teachers an end of the year gift. Props to all mothers out there, especially single mothers- your job is hard! The babies are worth it though, they make me happy even when I am exhausted. :D Pictures later <3

P.S. I forgot I was going to post a link. Claire and I were watching Jimmy Fallon clips on NBC.com again because I have formed an obsession. I thought this skit in particular was hilarious. Please watch it! In fact, watch all the Robert Pattinson videos. If you don't think this is funny, I am not sure we have the same sense of humor, http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/ipad/1227292/

No comments:

Post a Comment