Monday, June 7, 2010

In it

Thursday I declared a mental health day and did not go into work. I am not going to be able to just "skip" work as soon as the season starts so I chose Wednesday to be that day. I am a firm believer in "if you are not happy FIX it," so I was determined to not only fix my bad mood but find a way to prevent it from happening again. I thought of the movie Garden State (love!) and thought it explained my situation well (no I was not drinking). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if4pkTq6nD4 there was just some stuff I needed to figure out in my head and I did. If that makes sense.
I went over to Kp's and we had some good convo. I am glad that she lets me just talk talk talk and accepts me no matter how ridiculous the things I say. Then I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and bought some stuff to decorate the board at work for employee of the week. COOL. hahah, I am such a nerd. Then off to Target, where I spent far more money than I should have but it felt good. One thing I need to work on is my hunger for material things... it is not good! Then again- if buying a new dress is something that will make my day, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment