Friday, June 25, 2010

Home improvement

 [Tuesday]
Haha a while back, Kat and I were talking and she was saying she loves watching home improvement shows with her parents. The entire conversation I was imagining the good days of Tim Allen and Jonathan Taylor Thomas from the show "Home Improvement." Only later did I find out she just meant redecorating shows on HGTV. Bummer! lol. So that title is for you Kat.
No I did not spend an afternoon with celebrities, but I did redecorate my bedroom finally. I should say finished decorating. After working all day at the pool, I hung up all my pictures and started cleaning my room. My Grandma Purdy was flying in from Georgia for the week because Claire's open house, and she would be staying in my room. That was just the push I needed to finally get it done!
 Reading nook :)

My camera makes the color of my room look pretty obnoxious but it isn't like that in person. I also hung a new tiny book rack but I forgot to take a picture. Oops. My days at work are already turning on auto pilot because I can't remember a darn thing that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment