Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Commencment Ceremony C/O 2010

Last Saturday I woke up very early to get ready for Claire's graduation ceremony! Although it was long and boring, I got to see my two babies :) who of course made it fun. We were sort of misbehaving during the ceremony and giggling but oh well! Jayden is sooo funny. Had I kept up w/my blog, maybe I could share with you all what exactly was so funny. Oops. I was very proud; Claire was one of I think 14 people (out of 400) to have her name called for having a 4.0 or higher. What an accomplishment!I was dissapointed to not get any great pictures of the ceremony but oh well. Here are a few-
Here is Claire standing for achieving over a 4.0



Wow! Six girls. My poor father hahaha. I love the above picture :)
Well Karla had to go to Jerry's sisters graduation ("the other aunt"), and my mom had to go to work so just Claire, my dad, and I went to lunch at Kruse and Muer in downtown Rochester. I would have loved to have the rest of my immediate family there for Claire's sake. As far as family outside of my parents and sisters, no one else was very supportive anyway, so I am glad that they did not tag along. Family is so important, it blows my mind that some people don't make it a priority. As an aunt, I know I will be there for everything I can for my girls!
That last one I thought was so funny :) very in the moment lol

No comments:

Post a Comment