Sunday, June 20, 2010

They roar and they meow and they look so pretty...

Haha that title was for my own personal amusement. I am weird I know! If you don't know the kitty song than you should. It is very fitting.
 Monday I worked till 3ish. Kat came over for a bit and we killed the rest of the cheesecake. Yum! We wanted to get Happy You chinese food but it was closed... We stopped by Al's old house and met the lady who lives there Teresa. She has an adorable two year old daughter :) Poor lady had to leave the west side of the state for Waterford. She has got no clue lol.
Kat and I jumped on the trampoline and played with Lewis and Oliver. Hahah, it was very much like I was a kid again. The cat ate some catnip and was going insane it was sooo funny. Here is a picture of the two Kitties playing together :)

3 comments:

  1. I decided I want two cats when we finally have a house downtown... one girl named Jolene and a boy named Carl. They will be friends. And we will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kp and I had a hamster named Carl and I have a thing about not reusing names lol. What about Murphy? Jolene is cute :) (too bad I can no longer name my daughter Caroline!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to name a dog of mine Carl one of these days. How bout Howard??

    ReplyDelete