Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 11

Friday was the opening day for the Wavepool! I was excited to start as headguard, it turned out to not be bad at all. I am glad I have gotten a lot of time to get used to doing stuff in the office and figuring out scheduling stuff so I am not really a newbie. Overall, good day, yay :)
On the other hand... I have really been the worst person ever when it comes to birthdays! Friday was Karla's birthday and I did not even go to see her because I was so exhausted from work. We both worked close to 12 hours so I guess that is reasonable. I was really disappointed because every year since I can remember, the yellow rose bush in my backyard has been in full bloom for Karla's birthday. I remember being a little kid and seeing the yellow flowers start to bud and I would get excited for Karla's big day haha. (Little kids are like that, remember?) So I went back there after work, because at least I could get a picture of that. All the flowers were already gone! I completely missed even seeing them because I have been so caught up with work. I am going to blame global warming on this one!
Despite the neglected gardens in my backyard, due to my mom's new job, there are handful of other pretty flowers in bloom which I took pictures of instead. Happy Birthday Karla!

No comments:

Post a Comment