Monday, June 7, 2010

Wednesday-shmensday

 haha I am not sure what that title is about but it popped in my mind. I am officially a week behind...anyway I was just not having a good day last Wednesday. worked from 9-8. Drove to RWP to work the first aid inservice- that was interesting to say the least. But instead of describing why my day was bad (I'm not sure I could explain my "mood") I will explain why my day turned good. (Actually that did not happen until night). I came home exhausted and thought sleep would help but it did not. I woke up late at night even worse. A concerned little sister climbed into my bed and let me rant and then we watched If I Can Dream. What finally cracked me was when we watched Jimmy Fallon's thank you notes. This one in particular just cracked us up :D
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/thank-you-notes-4910/1217895/
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I think sometimes I have too much time with myself to just think, especially at work! I need a good laugh to distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment