Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not goodbye- just see you later

Tuesday was the day before Al was leaving for Australia! Oooh and I finally bought a membership to the fitness center at Mott. :) Yay! I can stop just "wanting" to get in shape and actually do it. Kp and had a decent work out which made me very happy.
I stopped by Karla's to help Claire babysit the girlayyys. The apartment was chaos! I spent 3 hours cleaning geeeeeez. My reward in the end was rocking Gracie to sleep. She is such a little cuddle bug I love it!  There is a picture on Claire's phone somewhere...
Later I met Al at Starbucks with Kp, Erika. Banana chocolate Vivano ! YUMMMM. We saw the cutest little girl who was fascinated with us older girls and she wandered over to our table to say hi. I forgot what it is like to be a little kid who has envy for the pretty grown up girls. So adorable :)

Kp and I were both in not the best of moods later that day.. So we took a walk down to her park like the good old days. We bought pop and candy at the party story and the old guy that works there remembers us from when we were little! The smallest interactions with people make me so happy. Just to be noticed or remembered is such a tiny thrill haha.
The beach was gorgeous. Swinging and talking about life in perfect weather. Doesn't get much better! Simple things with no plan create the best memories

No comments:

Post a Comment