Friday, June 25, 2010

Tiny Dancer

 [Thursday]
Only getting about 4 hours of sleep the night before, it was a good thing I only worked till 3! I was antsy all day anyway because Jade's ballet recital was at night. :D Ughh when that kid dresses up, she is the prettiest thing in the world. Her dance was hysterical! All the little girls knew their part pretty well, and Jade gets a little "distracted." She started just started twirling and doing her own thing. When she was in the wrong spot one of the girls next to her tried helping her, I thought a fight was going to break out between them. Thank god Jade kept her cool and listened. She is a little ham, definitely had the biggest smile the entire time, she was born to be on stage! My entire family and I am sure half of the audience was in tears from laughing.
It would have taken me more time to choose just picture because they are all so cute!! bear with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment