Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wake Up

Haha couldn't think of a good title. I woke up at 6:30 to be at work by 7:30. Every Saturday for the rest of summer is going to be interesting lol. I stopped by 7/11 and got coffee to help me through the day.
I won't go on and on about work. First in-service completely by myself! 4 saves and a failed VAT... Yuck. I was surprisingly in an over all good mood though. At the end of a 12 hour work day I felt very accomplished :)
I was pooped back home! The kiddies came over. I was a bit slap happy so I was annoying Jayden, it was soooo funny. Seems a bit backwards doesn't it? Gracie was wearing the cutest outfit ever! A little baby halter top/dress with pink leggings.I think she was flattered when I asked to take her picture.
She can officially say Chummy and Toni. (Claire and my respective names...).

No comments:

Post a Comment