Sunday, June 20, 2010

Satellite Heart

 [Friday]
Good song by Anya Marina; it's from the New Moon soundtrack. I listened to it when I was a bit frustrated after work.The lyrics fit my mood and thoughts and fit the overall spooky mood of the night!
Long tiring day at work. I really wanted to go to the Backstreet Boys concert with Karla, because that was our thing when we were growing up but oh well... My family was cranky! I went over to Kp's and we vented about our lives. Sometimes all I need is a good cry lol. Morgan joined us in the porch.


We went shopping for her mom and got lots of yummy fruit. We ran into our old friend from orchestra. She is married and expecting another baby! It is crazy that people our age have their entire lives set for them. That may seem like a bad thing, but the stability must be a relief. I feel lost and behind sometimes. Hooray for young mom's though, that takes so much growing up and responsibility!
Meijer reminded me of shopping as therapy at school haha. That was like my escape when I needed to get away from everyone. Here is a picture of the sky when we drove home.
We were going to go see Letters to Juliet, but a storm blew in right before we left. I usually love storms but I was a little freaked out by the intense wind! I heard it got up to 70 mph. I wish I could tell you I got an awesome picture of the crazy lightning... but I am not that talented. (yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment