Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grown up baby!

Thursday was Jayden's pre-school graduation! I had no idea that it would be so sad, but they played a slide show and "My Wish," by Rascal Flatts started playing and I seriously got choked up! It would be so hard to be a pre-school teacher and have to leave all those kids. I swear that girl is meant to be in front of a crowd. Her and her class sang a couple songs and the entire time she was glowing and waving to us. Too cute :)  It is so hard to believe she is going to be in elementary school next year!

Dude- there was this obnoxious parent who was like standing up in the front row, acting like his kid was the only one who mattered so I couldn't get a good picture of Jade on stage. I was furious! I discovered that I am most likely going to be one of those crazy parents who would go up to that guy and give him a piece of my mind. The only thing stopping me was that my mom was there.
Here is a cute picture of Jayden hugging her teacher goodbye.


After the ceremony we played on the playground for a bit and I got some cute pictures of Jade and Grace. Jerry locked his keys in his truck and I was the only one with long enough arms to reach the keys! Haha I had to climb halfway through a tiny window and reach as far as I could. It was quite comical.

Later that night was the last all guard orientation at the park, yay! I do not enjoy giving direction to a large crowd of people, especially when my friends are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment