Monday, June 7, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Friday I worked a long hot day once again. In the evening Kat and I drove to Birmingham to visit Allie again. We went to dinner at Panera and bought tickets to see Sex and the City 2 at the Birmingham 8. Since we had a while before the movie, we just walked around for a bit.  Here is a cool picture of a store I want to go to

We went to the fountain park and it started storming! Instead of letting it bring us down, I loved it! Storms are the best. I decided to take my shoes off and climb in the fountain. Why not? The pictures of Kat turned out much better- she is so photogenic!
^cool picture. Okay... so we did not exactly go swimming in the fountain- but I have every intention to do so in some fountain at least once this summer. Preferably the one at Grand Valley :)
Sex and the City 2 was not the greatest movie but still quite entertaining. It was worth it just to go out with the girls. At one point, the movie was so long I thought I heard Allie snoring so I tried to wake her up. We were laughing so bad I thought I was going to have to leave and collect myself. A bad case of the giggles is bittersweet. (but mostly sweet)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so bad at taking photos! If you were somehow able to take the pictures of yourself in the fountain, they would've turned out fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah not true! I am not very photogentic, I make the funniest faces lol. Plus I am used to my camera so I know exactly how to capture the moment I want :)

    ReplyDelete