Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kitty

Monday- May 31st was Kat's birthday, but I pretended it was not because I wasn't home. I decided Tuesday would be her birthday instead. : ) That did not work out so well... But I am none the less thankful for having such a great friend in my life! I do not know how one person gets blessed with so many great friends, it almost doesn't seem fair.
After a long hot day at work, the girls and I drove to Allie's new house in Birmingham. It is gorgeous! We went downtown and ate at Cosi. I was in an embarrassingly bad mood, that I just could not snap out of- I hate when that happens. I even forgot my memory card for my camera! Luckily, Kat took a picture for me that I will post later. After I got home, I had a good long conversation with Kat and Claire brought me chocolate cake from her band banquet :) That significantly improved my day.
There is some saying that says if someone can't handle you at your worst, they do not deserve you at your best. Lets just say, my friends definitely deserve me at my best!
Happy Late Birthday Kitty :)

3 comments: